It’s that time of year again! Sneezing, coughing, fevers….colds and viruses are going around. Combat against sickness and germs by following a few guidelines:
- Remember to wash your hands with warm water and soap often.
- When coughing and sneezing, use a tissue or your elbow! Keep your hands germ free.
- Dress for the weather. Be prepared for chilly nights or rain showers that may sneak up on you. Pack a coat and small umbrella in your bag.
- Get a flu vaccination. Either by nasal spray or shot, arm yourself against this year’s flu virus.
- Make sure you get plenty of rest. Keep your immune system going strong by getting the recommended 7-8 hours of sleep each night.
Don’t let your health stand in the way of making photographs! Prevent illness so you can keep on keepin’ on, and do what you do best!