…to see more of what we do, check us out at www.bohm-marrazzo.com
Wedding bells are ringing–not here at the studio in Montclair, but up in Canada. Our friend Amanda is getting married this weekend up in her home country of Canada, where we will be joining her for the festivities. We wish Amanda and husband-to-be, Hylton all the best in their future together!
Congratulations to our wonderful Amanda! Wishing you two the happiest ever after. 🙂
…to Canada we go!
Our team at Bohm-Marrazzo had a wonderful time shooting a local baby TV commercial last week. As you can see it’s all smiles and laughter for the little ones. This behind the scenes photo turned out to be a great image. Sometimes what’s going on around the main event is worth taking the time to capture, too.
So remember to let your inner child come out and have some fun. No one ever really grows up anyway, right?
This week has literally been BABY MANIA!
We are shooting a NJ local cable TV commercial – featuring BABIES!
For the past few days, and for the rest of the week, we have not only been looking at photos of these pudgy little monsters but also meeting them in the studio to take some updated photos and meet them in person..
All of the gooby smiles and baby soft skin make it worth the countless diaper changes in our waiting room!
Some helpful hints to help deal with a room full of babies on shoot day?
1. Bubbles! Who doesn’t love them – They calm the nervous parent and amuse the little bums!
2. Peek-a-boo! Wait, where did you just come from!?!
3. Laughing ! These babies need to know that they aren’t the doctors office getting a shot – so have fun! Be silly! Make ridiculous faces! Make some noises! Be a kid again!
Photos soon to follow…
I think it’s time we all take a nap! 🙂
Whether you’re shooting human siblings, or a clowder of cats – always be expecting the unexpected!
On any given day, family members may be lovers or haters to one another – when shooting, you should always be ready to distract them from one another!
For this specific shoot, we were told to have these kittens playing lovingly with their grandfather and great-grandfather! There are a few ways to get this done…
1. Food, food, food! Kiddies to Kittens, we’re all suckers for food!
2. Lots of helpful hands! These kittens, much like toddlers like to roam – be prepared to play catch!
3. Rewards! Catnip and more food (or toys, for the humans!) always give you enough time to catch your breath!