Reine the lovely Afghan hound certainly got her beauty sleep! But was it enough? If you’re having a tough time waking up today, like Reine, read on!
Here are some tips and tricks to get yourself awake and ready for the day:
- Drink a cool glass of water in the morning. The cool temperature will wake you up and the water will kickstart your metabolism making you wake up faster.
- Exercise in the morning! A brisk jog or bike ride in the morning air will waken your body and give you more energy for the following day as you improve your fitness.
- Don’t drink coffee everyday. You’re body will be accustomed to the effects of caffeine. Save the coffee for those days you really need it!
- Don’t Snooze! Snoozing the alarm clock can often make you more tired than if you wake up when your alarm first goes off.
- Get pumped! Find something to get excited about today to get you motivated to get moving.
Thanks to Diane Bauman for our sleeping beauty, Reine.